ACR GlobalFix iPRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB - Category 2 [2848.0]
$50 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 01/15/2020 VIEW
GlobalFix™ iPRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB - Category 2
w/ Dual GPS Technology - Innovative Digital Display
The all-new GlobalFix™ iPRO Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is the next generation in marine safety electronics. The GlobalFix™ iPRO is a breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology.
GlobalFix™ iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self-test step by step, no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs.
The GlobalFix™ iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside, so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pin point your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
- GlobalFix™ iPRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design Smallest feature rich EPIRB available
- Mounting bracket included
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Activation Method: Manual
- Battery Replacement (Years): 5 Year
- Built-In Strobe: Yes
- Category: II
- Floats: Yes
- Frequency: 406 & 121.5MHz
- Operational Life (Hours): 48 Hours
- Box Dimensions: 17"H x 7"W x 6"L WT: 3.3 lbs
- UPC: 791659284803
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
EPIRB - Worlds...