Garmin BlueChart g3 Vision HD - VCA019R - Hecate Strait - microSD/SD [010-C1106-00]
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VCA019R - Hecate Strait - microSD™/SD™
Hecate Strait and the surrounding waters, specifically: Hecate Island, the British Columbia coast from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy, Queen Charlotte Sound, Dixon Entrance to Duke Island, FitzHugh Sound, Dean/Fisher Channel, Burke Channel, Whale Channel, Barrie Reach, Kitimat Arm, Grenville Channel, Portland Inlet to the Nass River. Port coverage includes Port Hardy, Kitimat and Bella Bella.
Premier Coastal Charts
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 3-D View: Yes
- Aerial Photos: Yes
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: 0"H x 5"W x 5"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 753759113902
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed