Garmin GCV 20 Ultra HD Scanning Sonar Black Box [010-02055-10]
GCV™ 20 Ultra HD Scanning Sonar Black Box
Add Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar to Your Compatible Chartplotter
The easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box allows you to redefine clarity and detail. Add any of the 3 GT34UHD transducer models to see stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — to your compatible chartplotter. And you can share sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar. It includes a max power output of 500 watts.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Physical dimensions: 9.9"×7.6"×2.6" (251mm × 192mm × 66mm)
- Weight: 1.86lbs (845g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 3
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Frequencies supported:
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W rms
- Maximum depth:
- 200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
- 125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total
What's In The Box?:
- GCV 20
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Customers also viewed