Garmin gWind Wireless Transducer Bundles [010-01248-40]
gWind™ Wireless Transducer Bundles
The gWind Wireless transducer, featuring twin-fin technology and design for more accurate TWS and TWA, can be purchased in 2 separate bundles or as a standalone device. The bundles include a gWind Wireless transducer, GMI™ 20 marine instrument color display, GND 10 black box bridge and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer. One bundle also includes a GNX™ 20 marine instrument display.
The gWind Wireless transducer not only provides incredibly accurate wind speed and direction, but it also has a barometric altimeter. This wireless transducer is an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires down the mast. Dedicated radio signals are sent through the included WSI connection box and GND 10 black box bridge that allows shared communication of critical NMEA 2000 data between the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters.
Now Garmin chartplotter owners can enjoy the advantages of Nexus sail equipment and vice versa. The transducer features renowned Nexus twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller providing more accurate TWS in lighter air and more stable TWA. Optic reading provides superior accuracy and excellent linearity. The solar panel integrated on the transducer arm with internal solar-charged batteries lasts 3 years and are easily replaced. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB.
- An easy-to-install solution that eliminates running internal cables through a mast
- Includes a WSI connection box that receives dedicated radio signals from the transducer and a GND™ 10 black box bridge that allows shared communication of critical NMEA 2000® data between the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Available as 2 bundles; one with a GNX 20 and one without this marine instrument display
- Unit Dimension, WxH: 13.6" x 24" (345 mm x 610 mm)
- Weight: 350 g
- Cable Length: N/A
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6*)
- Temp Range: From 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: From -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Voltage Range: N/A
- Power Usage: Solar powered
- Typical Current Draw at 12 VDC: N/A
- Compass Safe Distance: N/A
- Accuracy Angle: Better than +/-1.5°
- Speed: Better than +/-3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 26"L WT: 10.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759135973
Customers also viewed