Raymarine 45STV HD High Def Satellite TV System - N.America [E93013-2]
The Raymarine 45STV HD makes underway High Definition satellite TV a reality for boats 40 feet and larger. With a compact 18" (45 cm) antenna, the 45STV HD is the perfect for fishing, cruising and sailing boats alike.
Raymarine?s exclusive Wide Range Search algorithms and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DVB) technologies make satellite acquisition and tracking fast, steady and reliable in even the most extreme weather conditions. Fully stabilized to counter the motion of the boat while underway, 45STV HD also features conical scanning for maintaining the strongest possible signal, and a unique rotating sub-reflector the minimizes the need for constant dish movement resulting in much quieter operation than competitive units.
45STV HD?s standard dual LNBs offer support for multiple receivers, while its simplified cabling makes installation easy.The 45STV HD Satellite Television Antenna System includes the 45STV HD antenna, high definition antenna control unit, interconnect cables, mounting hardware, template and instructions. (Satellite TV receiver, programming subscription and television required, not included.)
Outstanding Features Include:
- High Definition (HD) Compatible with programming from, Dish Network and ExpressVu
- New 45STV Gen2 features include:
- 2nd generation feed horn design for improved signal tracking lowering EIRP to 49 dBw.
- ACU can accept 12V or 24V supply, extensive satellite library, easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis and improved PC control software.
- Single cable from ACU to Antenna for simplified installation.
- Dual LNB design enables the captain to watch the weather and news at the helm while others enjoy the game down below
- Stabilization is enhanced by conical scanning, which detects and maintains the strongest signal
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects the signal and minimizes the need for constant dish movement and delivers quieter operation.
- Proprietary Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm for the fastest identification and acquisition of satellites.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology delivers unmatched dynamic tracking in extreme weather and sea conditions
- DBT technology continuously measures the vessel?s heading, pitch, and roll to keep the antenna locked on a satellite at all times.
- Remotely mounted HD-Antenna Control Unit (ACU) features a digital display and keypad for easy installation, manual satellite selection and diagnostics.
- Backed by Raymarine?s worldwide service and support network.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed