303 Marine Graphene Nano Spray Coating - 32oz 
Marine Graphene Nano Spray Coating - 32oz
303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ is a Graphene Oxide-based coating that provides a high level of protection lasting up to 12 months. This product also lowers surface temperature, which will reduce the number of hard water spots you get on your car’s paint. It also features a high-water contact angle, producing substantial hydrophobic properties that keep the water from sticking to your paint. Following application, the paint will also have enhanced gloss and clarity.
Compared to others in the market, the main differentiation of this product is the combined durability and protection, along with how simple and easy it is to use! It bonds to the surface without prior paint correction or decontamination and is difficult to mess up the application. Sprayed it on and let it sit too long, or missed a spot when buffing it off? No problem, just come back and buff the remaining product off. No need for machine correction of high spots. It can also be applied in direct sunlight. Applying it in direct sunlight can make the application process easier, as the heat helps the product cure faster. It can be used on multiple surfaces, including paint, glass, wheels, trim, and more!
303 GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ WORKS ON THE FOLLOWING SURFACES IN THIS WAY:
- Paint: Coats and protects the paint from scratches leaving a hard layer of protection
- Glass: Protects glass from chips and cracks, repels water while driving
- Wheels: Repels brake dust and helps keep your wheels looking clean (use an applicator to apply product to wheels).
- Trim: Preserves and protects plastic.
Ensure paint is clean and dry before applying the product. If desired, correct your car’s paint before applying, but this is not necessary for the product to fully bond to the paint. Spray onto a microfiber or foam applicator. Apply to the surface in a crisscross pattern to ensure complete coverage. After application, allow the product to cure and haze white, then buff off with a clean, dry microfiber towel. After buffing, no cure time is needed before being introduced to water.
- 1+ year of premium protection
- Lowers surface temperature, reducing water-spotting
- High water contact angle, sheds water quickly
- Can be applied on black paint or in direct sunlight
- Great for use on chrome, wheels, trim, and glass
- 15.5 oz bottle