Adventure Medical Sportsman 400 First Aid Kit [0105-0400]
Sportsman 400 First Aid Kit
Lead your group far afield on hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, or ATV trips knowing you’re prepared if accidents occur. Well-stocked to treat serious injuries far from medical care, the Sportsman 400 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies for ten people headed into the backcountry for up to two weeks. This wilderness first aid kit sets the standard in backcountry care with hospital-quality contents like a tourniquet, C-Splint™, and WoundStop® trauma dressing for treating injuries and illnesses ranging from knife cuts to penetration wounds. The supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets using the Easy Care™ Organization System and are listed on the external kit map so you can quickly find what you need in an emergency.
For day trips away from base camp, leave the larger kit behind and pack the detachable, waterproof trauma kit for a lightweight addition to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment. Don’t let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your time in the backcountry. Whether you’re looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a group emergency kit, the Sportsman Series gives you and your companions confidence knowing you’re prepared.
Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide:
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 – improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
WoundStop® & SWAT-T:
- Stop life-threatening bleeds quickly in the field with the easy-to-use SWAT-T™ Tourniquet and WoundStop® trauma dressing. From knife cuts to penetration wounds, make sure you’re prepared.
Detachable Field Trauma Kit:
- Take life-saving trauma supplies with you and leave the larger kit at base camp. This lightweight, waterproof trauma pack has supplies to stop severe bleeding and administer CPR.
Find It Fast Design:
- Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Stabilize fractures with the flexible C-Splint™, protect burns by applying a petrolatum dressing, and care for wounds using an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and tinctures of benzoin.
Easy Care™ Organization System:
- Provide fast and effective care in emergencies. The first aid kit’s first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid.
- Size:11" x 8" x 3"
- Weight:2.5 lb
- Group Size:1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 14 Days
- 3 – Thermometer, Single Use
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Diamode (Loperamide HCl 2 mg.)
- 8 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 16 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 8 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 4 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
First Aid Manual:
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
Field Trauma Pak (Removable)
- 1 – Tourniquet
- 1 – Trauma Bandage
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 1 – Petrolatum Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 – CPR Face Shield
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 28 – Moleskin Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
Cuts & Scrapes:
- 10 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 12 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 6 – Alcohol Swab
- 2 – Tincture of Benzoin
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc
- 10 – Wound Closure Strip, 1/4" x 4"
- 6 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 6 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3"x 4"
- 2 – Gauze Bandage, 3"
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 4 – Nitrile Glove
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1 – C-Splint™, 36" x 4"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 1 – Self-Adhering Bandage, 2"
- 2 – Triangular Bandage
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 2.45 lbs
- UPC: 707708304002
Lead your group far afield on hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, or ATV trips knowing you’re prepared if accidents occur. Well-stocked to treat serious injuries far from medical care, the Sportsman 400 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies for ten people headed into the backcountry for up to two weeks.
Sportsman Seri...Lead your group far afield on hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ...