Ancor NMEA 2000 Backbone Cable - 10M 
NMEA 2000 Backbone Cable - 10M
Ancor's NMEA 2000 Approved Backbone Cables offer connection to an NMEA 2000 tee connector. The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation. The backbone cables are available in four lengths from 0.5 meter (1.6 feet) to 10 meters (32.8 feet) to cover a wide variety of applications.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- Large 18 AWG power conductors to reduce voltage drop and provide better reliability for critical backbone cables
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacturers' products
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 33'
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 9"W x 10"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 091887982251