Blue Sea 1830 M2 DC SoC State of Charge Monitor 
M2 DC SoC State of Charge Monitor
Accurately measure and monitor the state-of-charge of your batteries. Supports programmable shunt ratios.
- Auto-dimming, bright OLED display is easy to read
- Easy to adjust
- 92dB alarm on all models
- Isolated MOSFET relay
- Meter: Current Voltage
- Function: 8 to 70V to 5000A (500A with included shunt)
- Alarms: High Current, High/Low Voltage, Low Battery
- Display Size: 55mm x 28mm
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Maximum Power Consumption:1.00Watt
- Minimum Power Consumption: 0.3 Watt
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Blue Sea Syste...
Customers also viewed