Cole Hersee SR-Series Flange Mount - 300A Battery Switch [880062-BP]
SR- Series Flange Mount - 300A Battery Switch
Stainless steel hardware and tin-plated copper studs. Can be installed in locations with limited space behind the panel.
- Isolates the batteries and eliminates battery drain when the vehicle is stored overnight or for longer periods. Electrically cuts off battery power for safety or when the vehicle is being serviced.
- Ignition protected to SAE J1171 and ISO 8846 for installation in a battery box or on vehicles carrying hazardous loads.
- Available with integral holes to accept lockout/tagout. No need to purchase additional hardware.
- Plastic construction will not corrode and stands up to road splash and salt spray. Ingress protected to IP67/ IP69K. The switch can be mounted anywhere on the vehicle.
- Units have a depth of only 3” (knob front to the end of studs) – can be installed in locations where behind-panel space is limited.
- Stainless steel hardware and tin-plated copper contacts minimize resistance in harsh environments.
- Current Rating (Continuous) in Amps: 300
- Voltage Rating (Max): 32
- Circuitry: SPST
- Ingress Protection: IP67, IP69K
- Actuator: Plastic Knob
- Contact Material: Copper
- Housing: Engineering Thermoplastic
- Agency Approval - Humidity: 0 - 95% RH
- Agency Approval - Shock: 50 G
- Agency Approval - Vibration: 10 G
Quick Guide (pdf)