Dometic EnviroComfort ECD10KZ-HV AC Retrofit Kit - 10,000 BTU - 230V 
EnviroComfort ECD10KZ-HV AC Retrofit Kit - 10,000 BTU - 230V
The Dometic Marine Air 10,000 BTU EnviroComfort Air Conditioning Retrofit Kit provides reverse-cycle cooling and heating capability so you stay comfortable onboard year-round. This 10,000 BTU unit replaces an older self-contained air conditioner of comparable capacity in the 8,000 to 11,000 BTU range.
All units have high-velocity blowers with internal motors for a more compact installation footprint. The blower can be rotated to a horizontal or vertical position for greater installation flexibility. Units are built on an easy-to-plumb stainless-steel drain pan, and the pre-installed return-air filter is removable for cleaning.
ECD kits are ideal for replacing an existing air conditioning system or for a new air conditioning installation. The Retrofit Kit includes the ECD self-contained air conditioning unit and digital control with bezel and is intended to replace an older self-contained air conditioner of comparable capacity.
Legacy Part Number - 207500010
- High-velocity, rotatable blower for horizontal or vertical installation
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Easy to use Dometic Passport I/O digital control and display (P/N 9600005997)
- Plastic remote electrical box for convenience in mounting
- Stainless-steel drain pan
- Pre-installed return-air filter, easily removable and cleanable
- Small, compact, space-saving design
- Input voltage - 230 V
- Starting amps - 34 A
- Fuse Max. / Min. - 20 A/12 A
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Refrigerant type - R410A
- Colling capacity - 10,000 BTU
- Min. supply duct size - 6"
- Seawater inlet connection - .625"
- Dimensions - Height 13.25" x Width 20" x Depth 9.63"
- Weight - 60 Pounds
In the Box:
- Self-contained AC unit
- Digital control w/bezel and 15' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)