Forespar MareLube Valve General Purpose Lubricant - 16 oz. 
MareLube Valve General Purpose Lubricant - 16 oz.
Marelube is Forespar's new family of three specifically formulated synthetic lubricants designed for various uses around your boat. Each contains PTFE and they work equally well in fresh or salt water.
Marelube Valve Lubricant is an advanced lubrication formula designed to keep valve seals and balls working smoothly in marine plumbing systems. It is a clear, non-staining and nontoxic lube that is perfect for traditional bronze fittings, as well as all composite plumbing fixtures like Forespar's Marelon parts.
- General Purpose PTFE Synthetic Lubrication
- Clear, Non-Staining and Non-Toxic
- Compatible With Bronze or Marelon Components
- Keeps Seals and Balls Working Smoothly
- Type: Grease
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 7"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 028026190772