Fortress FX-7 4lb Anchor f/16-27' Boats [FX-7]
FX-7 4lb Anchor f/16-27' Boats
In test after test, from coast to coast and from around the world, no anchor in history has been called "The Worlds Best Anchor" by more boaters and respected marine experts than Fortress...and for good reason.
Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing and thousands of real world tests are your assurance of performance, quality, and value. Fortress weighs only half as much as heavier steel anchors and yet outperforms them all.
Why? Because the Fortress design does not depend upon weight to provide world class performance. All this adds up to your best value in anchoring safety and convenience.
- Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight
- Can be disassembled
- Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
- Adjustable 32° to 45° fluke angle
- Tough anodized finish
- Easy to manage weight
- Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
- Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Easy to store
- Free replacement of any damaged anchor part...Forever!*
- Exclusive feature which dramatically increases holding power in problem soft mud bottoms
- Handsome and durable appearance
- Corrosion resistant
- Weight (lbs): 4 lbs
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 25"L WT: 4.8 lbs
- UPC: 647124120070
Quick Guide (pdf)
2 minute video of Fortress - The World's Best Anchor: Stronger. Faster. Lighter.
Fortress Ancho...2 minute video of Fortress - The World's Best Anchor: Stronger...
Florida Sport ...Captain Mike Genoun discusses the features and benefits of the...
How Fortress B...Fortress Anchors started in 1986 when our founder, and avid cr...
How to Set a F...Setting a fluke or Danforth style anchor is one of the most va...