Furuno 200WX Ultrasonic Weather Station [200WX]
200WX Ultrasonic Weather Station
The 200WX Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather and provides essential weather readings with no moving parts, offering continuous operation even in adverse weather conditions. This all-in-one weather sensor measures apparent and true wind speed, and direction, air temperature and wind chill temperature. The 200WX also incorporates a 3-Axis solid-state compass and 3-Axis Rate Gyro for best-in-class compass and pitch/roll accuracy.The 200WX supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA 0183 and incorporates an NMEA 2000 port, and can be directly connected to a NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D DRS Radar sensor. Power for the 200WX is supplied from an NMEA 2000 bus. This unique feature allows for flexible installation of multiple NMEA 2000 sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit. NMEA 2000 data is converted and distributed throughout the NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D Ethernet network.
Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware.
The UV stabilized, compact housing is fully waterproof and resistant to both chemicals and sunlight.
- Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather
- Provides essential weather readings with no moving parts
- Continuous operation in adverse weather conditions
- Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware
- Supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA 0183
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 611679351159
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed