Furuno GP330B/0183 GPS Sensor w/10M NMEA0183 Cable [GP330B/0183]
GP330B/0183 GPS Sensor with 10M NMEA0183 Cable
The GP330B/0183 is sold with a 10M cable that is terminated with a conventional 7-pin connector, delivering true "plug-and-play" compatibility with Furuno products and other NMEA0183 devices.
- Robust and compact waterproof housing
- Easy installation with cable connector to bottom of antenna
- May be installed on pole mount, deck mount (with deck standoff) or easily flush mounted for very low profile with standoff removed
Compact, Versatile and Accurate Positioning
The GP330B/0183 is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated. The GP330B/0183 is capable of data output in either NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 formats, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet systems
The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 10-meter cable with NMEA0183 connector is supplied as standard.
- Cable Length (Feet): 33'
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.5 lbs
- UPC: 611679387172