Garmin echo 151 Fishfinder w/Dual-Beam Transducer - Portable Bundle [010-01258-10]
echo™ 151 Fishfinder with Dual-Beam Transducer - Portable Bundle
Includes transducer with suction cup mount, portable bag, base/handle, foam float and AC charger
The Garmin echo 151 delivers the technology you need to catch more fish. You get great performance that's powerfully simple to use. Take advantage of excellent target separation and bottom tracking on the crisp 4-inch, 256x160 pixel grayscale display. Exclusive Garmin advanced HD-ID dual-beam sonar includes 77/200 kHz transducer (supports 50/200 kHz transducer sold separately). Features 1,600W peak-to-peak power reaches down to 1,300 feet maximum. Wide viewing cone angles (60/120) give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat even in shallow water. Plus, it comes ready-to-go with quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mounting kit.
- Excellent target separation and bottom tracking
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID dual-beam sonar includes transducer
- Display: 4-inch diagonal / 8-level grayscale
- Resolution: 256 x 160
- Quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mounts included
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 200W/ 1,600W
- Includes water surface temperature
- Frequency: 77/200kHz included (supports 50/200kHz)
- Maximum depth: 1300 ft.
- 10V - 20V input
*If using an 8-Pin transducer, an 8-Pin to 4-Pin adapter cable is required
- Frequency: 50/77/200
- Included Transducer: Dual Beam
- Resolution (VxH): 160 x 256
- Screen Size: 4'
- Watts RMS - Max: 200W
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 13"W x 20"L WT: 11 lbs
- UPC: 753759114909
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed