Garmin echo 301c Fishfinder w/Dual-Beam Transducer [010-01260-00]
echo™ 301c Fishfinder with Dual-Beam Transducer
The color echo 301c is a powerfully simple to use fishfinder featuring built-in exclusive Garmin advanced HD-ID sonar. It has a bright, sunlight-readable 3.5-inch color display and 2,400W peak-to-peak power to provide clear target separation and structure details down to 1,500 feet. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth range scales. Get a clear picture below and well beyond the sides of your boat. Comes ready to go with quick-release tilt/swivel mount.
- Excellent target separation and bottom tracking
- Exclusive advanced HD-ID sonar
- Display: 3.5-inch diagonal / 256 colors (64K capable)
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Smooth Scaling depth range adjustments
- Quick-release tilt/swivel mount
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 300W/ 2,400W
- Includes water surface temperature
- Maximum depth: 1500 ft.
- 10V - 28V input
- 77/200kHz Dual Beam Transducer Included
*If using an 8-Pin transducer, a 8-Pin to 4-Pin adapter cable is required
- Frequency: 50/77/200
- Resolution (VxH): 240 x 320
- Screen Size: 3.5'
- Watts RMS - Max: 300W
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 3.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759113742
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed