Humminbird 678c HD DI Fishfinder w/Down Imaging TM Transducer [409430-1]
678c HD DI
Although 600 Series units are compact, they are incredibly large on feature sets and functionality. From inception, the 600 Series was designed to meet the needs of anglers who want all the pro features of larger units but in a sleek, unobtrusive footprint with medium-size, easy-to-read screen. Whether gimbal mounted in the fore or aft of your boat or flush-mounted in the dash, the 600 Series brings anglers world-class fish-finding without having to compromise space for other instrumentation or fishable space.
- 5-inch display: 640V x 480H, 256 Color TFT display
- Down Imaging®: 455 kHz / 20° @ -10dB; 800 kHz / 45° @-10dB
- DualBeam PLUS w/SwitchFire: 200kHz / 20° @-10dB
- Depth: 350' (DI) and 600' (2D)
- 4,000W (PTP), 500W (RMS)
- Selective Fish ID+
- Quick Disconnect
- XNT-9-DI-T transducer included
- Optional 50 kHz transducers available for deepwater use
- Frequency: 455/800/200
- Included Transducer: yes
- Resolution (VxH): 640 x 480
- Screen Size: 5'
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Watts RMS - Max: 500W
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 16"L WT: 4.6 lbs
- UPC: 082324043154
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Humminbird down imaging sonar combines the traditional down looking sonar view with side imaging technology to provide picture like images of structure below your boat. It's an all-in-one tool to help you catch more fish.
Down Imaging S...Humminbird down imaging sonar combines the traditional down lo...
Customers also viewed