Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack [000-11748-001]
Lowrance Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course.
When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading.
The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes - so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
- HDS Units require 3.5 Software
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch display
- Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of your hydraulic outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor
- "One-touch" route creation from trails
- Pre-set turn patterns for more effective fishing/trolling presentations
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback).simplifies pilot installation eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor
- Easy setup.straightforward guide steps you through first-time install
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands - no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
NAC-1 Autopilot Computer - 000-11769-001 - The brains behind the Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor and clutch.
PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump - 000-11770-001 - 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, compatible with SeaStar manual helm pumps up to 14ci
Point-1AP Heading and GPS Sensor - Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
N2K 4 Way - 000-10996-001 - NMEA2000 4-way joiner. Connect four NMEA2000 Micro-C devices to the NMEA2000 Network.
N2KEXT-2RD - 000-0119-88- .6M (2') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
N2KEXT-6RD - 000-0127-53 - 1.82M (6') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or drop cable to connect an additional network device
N2KEXT-15RD - 000-0119-86 - 4.55M (15') NMEA 2000® cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
TR-120-KIT - 000-0127-52 - Set of 1 male and 1 female NMEA 2000® terminators
MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN - 000-12202-001
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 18"L WT: 13.5 lbs
- UPC: 9420024134313
This video applies to all Lowrance displays. For many Lowrance users, the concept of updating marine electronic software is completely new. With a newly designed website, the downloads and support page is in a slightly different location. Jacob Scott, Lowrance Product Expert, walks through the basics of finding the software update files and downloading them to your computer. Once you're on the downloads page on Lowrance.com, select your Lowrance product and download the file to your computer. Simply copy the files to a microSD card, and insert the card into your display. Turn your display off, and then on again. Upon startup, the Lowrance display will automatically detect the software update on the microSD card and install the software. 00:00 Introduction 00:40 go to Lowrance.com 01:10 Select your Unit 01:53 Download the last version of the software 02:24 Copy your software to your Micro SD Card and put it in the unit 02:50 End Please comment if you have any questions or suggestions! There's a lot more great Lowrance content out there. Follow our channels to stay updated with all the latest Lowrance news and stories. Go to the Website for more information: https://www.lowrance.com/ Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/lowrance Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lowrance Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lowrancefishing/ Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/lowrance-fishing/ #LowranceFishing #AnglersUnite
Lowrance | Whe...This video applies to all Lowrance displays. For many Lowran...
How to Set You...Why are there dashed lines where my data should be? Data ove...
Setup and Comm...Outboard Pilot is a Lowrance Display Autopilot add-on system d...
Lowrance | Str...StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a uniq...
Getting the La...Learn how to check the software version of your display unit a...
Use Navionics ...Jacob Scott, Lowrance Product Expert, walks through setting up...
Use C-MAP Easy...Lowrance Product Expert, Jacob Scott, walks through the proces...
Lowrance | Where to Find Software Updates(02:51)
How to Set Your Data Overlay Sources and Fix the Dashed Lines | Lowrance(02:12)
Setup and Commission Hydraulic Outboard Pilot | Lowrance(04:39)
Lowrance | StructureScan™ 3D Basics(08:01)
Getting the Latest Software & Creating NIF Files - HDS LIVE | Lowrance(04:49)
Use Navionics Dock to Dock Autorouting to Create a Route | Lowrance(06:26)
Use C-MAP Easy Routing to Automatically Create a Route | Lowrance(03:56)
Customers also viewed