Navionics Platinum+ - Lake Michigan - microSD/SD [MSD/646P+]
Platinum+ - Lake Michigan - microSD™/SD™
- Marine charts
- One foot contours inshore and nearshore
- 3’ and 6’ contours offshore beyond 90’
- Daily updates and advanced features for one year
Head out with confidence! All the same marine content and advanced features found in Navionics+ are augmented with 3D View, satellite overlay and panoramic photos to provide the ultimate situational awareness. Designed with the most demanding boaters and serious anglers in mind, these additional viewing options can be used on a growing number of GPS plotters. Quickly target the best spots and catch more fish! Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year. Simply plug your card into your PC/Mac and register online at navionics.com. USB reader provided.
- Preloaded with Nautical Chart and SonarChart™; Community edits are downloadable.
- Enjoy advanced features: SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync.
- Enhance SonarChart™ with sonar logs you collect .
- Included tides & currents, safety depth contours, navaids, coastal points of interest, and port services information.
- Card Format: SD
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.15 lbs
- UPC: 821245646590
Quick Guide (pdf)
Navionics National Sales Manager, Paul Michele and the IGFA collaborated while on location at the Florida Everglades National Park to produce a video that highlights Navionics Platinum+ charts on a Raymarine a78 unit. To find out more visit http://navionics.com/en. www.raymarine.com (a78 unit: http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=4954) To see more tutorial videos like this one visit www.igfa.org.
Using the Navi...Navionics National Sales Manager, Paul Michele and the IGFA co...
Navionics Prod...Discover Navionics products such as Navionics+ Regions, Navion...