Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant Bottle - 4oz 
Anti-Seize Lubricant Bottle - 4oz
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant ideal for marine use. Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E. Aerosol – Level 3*
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets, and rollers.
- Motorcycle - Suggested Applications: Axle assembly
- Heavy Duty - Suggested Applications: Prevents seizing and galling of all metals on chassis and engines. Withstands temperatures up to 1600°F.
- Marine - Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts
STIR WELL BEFORE USING.
- For best results, remove dirt, oil and grease.
- Apply Anti-Seize lubricant to parts that require protection.
- Wipe away excess lubricant.