RAM Mount X-Grip Large Phone Mount w/Handlebar U-Bolt Base [RAM-B-149Z-A-UN10U]
X-Grip® Large Phone Mount with Handlebar U-Bolt Base
The RAM-B-149Z-A-UN10U consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, short double socket arm and universal spring loaded X-Grip IV cradle for large phones and phablets. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter. The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5". The mount is designed with a RAM B size 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The spring loaded X-Grip IV cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your phone or phablet. The X-Grip includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- (QTY. 1), Optional Tether Included
- Accommodates rails from 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter
- Minimum Width = 1.75" (Minimum Height = 5.5")
- Maximum Width = 4.5" (Minimum Height = 3.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components and High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: B Size 1" Rubber Ball
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
To attach the tether, insert your device in the RAM® X-Grip®. Connect the center hole of your tether to the ball behind the RAM® X-Grip®. Wrap each corner of the tether around the four corners of your device. The included tether is optional but recommended for rugged environments and open cockpit applications. For more information, visit rammount.com
RAM® X-Grip® T...To attach the tether, insert your device in the RAM® X-Grip®. ...