Raymarine EV-100 Power Evolution Autopilot [T70154]
EV-100 Power Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Type 0.5 Hydraulic Pump included
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Ideal for small, hydraulically steered powerboats
- Built-in trolling patterns
- For 12V DC power systems
- Includes p70Rs Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Type 0.5 Hydraulic Pump 12V
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
P70Rs Autopilot Control Head
The p70RS has a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including Auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Support Drive Units
Type 0.5 Hydraulic Pump included-3.1" to 6.7" cu in ram
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 17"W x 20"L WT: 14.5 lbs
- UPC: 723193774281
Quick Guide (pdf)
Race, cruise or fish - Raymarine's new Evolution autopilot will take command. Some of our first Evolution users share their thoughts on the new pilot.
Evolution Auto...Race, cruise or fish - Raymarine's new Evolution autopilot wil...
Evolution Auto...Raymarine's new Evolution autopilot takes to the water on Lake...
Raymarine Evol...Introducing Hydro-Balance™ Hydro-Balance™ Technology is an al...
Customers also viewed