Ronstan Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Double [RF35202]
Series 30 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Double
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5M(16')
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5M(16')
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Sheave Ø: 30mm(1-3/16")
Max. Rope Ø: 8mm(5/16")
B. L.: 900kg(1,980lbs)
Quick Guide (pdf)
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ have been engineered to achieve the highest possible strength-to-weight ratio, using composite reinforced polymer materials and a Dyneema® link attachment instead of metal components. The unique orbital version of our 2-stage ball bearing system maximises the available bearing surface and positions recirculating ball bearings exclusively within the loaded area of the sheave. A secondary full-contact bearing maintains low friction across the full working load range. The Dyneema® link, realised in high-grade SK75 fibre, is easily fitted and retained securely by a moulded retainer clip. The flexible link allows limited articulation in a 0° or 90° orientation, while swivel head models with stainless steel shackles provide full rotation and ultimate durability. Orbit Blocks™ are fitted with our carbon-fibre reinforced C-Cleat™ for secure rope holding with low entry and exit efforts, and fairleads for fast action from any angle. Cleat arms have a wide range of adjustment and calibration marks for setting your preferred cleating angle.
Ronstan Orbit ...Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ have been engineered to achieve the...