Scanstrut ROKK Mini Suction Cup Mount [RLS-405]
ROKK Mini Suction Cup Mount
Use with ROKK Mini mounts range to attach your electronics to boats, cars, off-road vehicles, aircraft and more.
Compact in size, big on performance: this high strength, outdoor ready Suction Cup Base is engineered better for longer lasting grip.
- Use with ROKK Mini adjustable mounts range to attach your electronics to boats, cars, off-road vehicles, aircraft and more
- Move your electronics conveniently between locations or vehicles
- Compact in size, big on performance: this high strength, outdoor ready Suction Cup Base is engineered better for longer lasting grip
- Fits to any rigid, clean, smooth, non-textured surface*
- Tough, marine-grade, UV stable materials
- Mounts quickly with over-centre locking arm. No tools required
- Safety lock prevents accidental release when ROKK Mini adjustable body is attached
*Not for use on surfboards, snowboards or other high-impact sports.
Founded in 1986, Scanstrut is the international market leader in the design and manufacture of installation solutions for outdoor electronics. We take great pride in being able to offer a wide range of equipment mounts for personal electronics and aviation devices, as well as our state of the art waterproof chargers and accessories, which ensure your technology is always kept safe, dry and ready to use. Our in-house design team are always on hand to help you meet your specific mounting needs, so do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your off-road requirements with one of our experts. Please find below our current Aviation product range. ROKK mini is simply the Toughest Mount for your Tech. Find out more http://bit.ly/ScanstrutAviation
ROKK mini vs a...Founded in 1986, Scanstrut is the international market leader ...
Scanstrut: 1986-Scanstrut: Celebrating 30 Years of Designing Outdoors-Ready In...
Scanstrut / Ro...
ROKK mini: A L...The ROKK Mini suction cup mount takes on the rugged Land Rover...
Powerboat Race...P1 Superstock powerboat race action off Bournemouth. Filmed us...