Sea Catch TR5LM w/Safety Pin - Large Mouth [TR05LM]
TR5LM with Safety Pin - Large Mouth (1.130" mouth diameter)
The LM models (LM = Large Mouth) are provided with a front jaw enlarged to receive straps, cable or fiber line. Additional side plates at the jaw area are provided to spread the load and minimize chafing.
- Designed for use with a 7/16" shackle at rear of device
- Perpendicular or parallel release directions
- Hitch pin lock for device locking safety
- Computer generated parts precision-cut from aerospace grade stainless steel plate
- Low friction, low effort lanyard-style release for maximum user safety
- On load/off load releasing
- All parts 100% stainless steel
- No springs
- Break Load 16,618 pounds and SWL 3,323 pounds
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Sea Catch Toggle Release - Model TR7 - by McMillan Design. (www.seacatch.com) Sea Catch is designed specifically to safely release lines or objects under load. Many models are available to connect to shackles of different sizes and different loads. Other are designed to connect to and release wire rope or straps.
Sea Catch by M...Sea Catch Toggle Release - Model TR7 - by McMillan Design. (ww...