Shadow-Caster Single Zone Lighting Control [SCM-SNLC]
Single Zone Lighting Control
Simply toggle power to set color and brightness and to select multiple fade modes.
The Shadow-Caster® single-zone lighting controller is a low-cost, marine-grade RGBW LED controller that can be operated from a standard switch. Simply toggle power to set color and brightness. The SCM-SNLC also has a built-in Shadow-NET® interface that allows the controller to synchronize color and lighting control with other Shadow-NET® devices. This enables a convenient way to make Shadow-Caster® underwater lights match the color of interior RGBW lighting.
The SCM-SNLC control also has a built-in ShadowNET® interface that allows the controller to synchronize color and lighting with other ShadowNET® devices. This provides a convenient way to make Shadow-Caster® underwater lights match the color of interior RGBW lighting.
Shadow-NET® is a multi-channel communications platform created by Shadow-Caster® to allow seamless integration and control of all of your boat’s lighting.
For use with fishing boats, pontoon boats, sports boats, and yachts.
- Selectable RGB or RGBW output to support an optional white channel
- Color-coded connections make for easy installation
- Integrated Shadow-NET® interface broadcasts lighting commands to synchronize other Shadow-NET® enabled lighting products such as underwater lights and downlights
- This device can be added to an existing Shadow-NET® network as an additional RGBW zone
- Control brightness, color, and select multiple fade modes • Compatible with RGBW strips from other manufacturers
- Internal RGBW backlight to indicate current color and mode
- Exclusive power control technology to mitigate effects of electrical noise
- Custom software versions available for boat builder applications
- 5.2” (132mm) x 2” (51mm) x 2.75” (70mm)
- IP65 washdown rated enclosure
- 10-30 volts input range
- Power: Support for 250W of RGBW lighting, 20 amps
- ATC fuse for protecting the output
- Lighting controller
- Mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
- Standard 2-year warranty
Quick Guide (pdf)