Shakespeare 396-1-AIS Broadband VHF for AIS System [396-1-AIS]
Shakespeare Style 396-1-AIS VHF Marine AIS
4' LENGTH 3dB
4' MAST MOUNT AIS ANTENNA
The 396-1-AIS has been specially designed to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers. Commercial-grade construction with a mast mounting sleeve.
- Brass and copper elements
- SO-239 connector at the base
- Suggested Mount: U-Bolts included. Can be strapped to a larger mast using steel banding (not supplied)
- One section
- Coax cable sold separately
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth within 2.0:1 SWR: 6.0 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Gain: 3dB
- Impedance (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 3dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 100
- DC Ground: no (will read open-circuit with ohmeter test)
- Termination: SO-239 at bottom of antenna
- Height (feet): 4
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-directional
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Length (Inches): 4'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 55"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 719441170585
Quick Guide (pdf)
Developed for busy shipping channels, Automatic Identification System (AIS) systems have proved all-around useful. This video explains how the system works and introduces Shakespeare's line of VHF antennas with the extra bandwidth to support AIS.
Shakespeare AI...Developed for busy shipping channels, Automatic Identification...
Customers also viewed