Shakespeare AIS 5215-AIS 36" Squatty Body Antenna f/Sailboats [5215-AIS]
Shakespeare Squatty Body®
3' (0.9m) VHF Marine Band 3dB
End-fed 1/2-wave stainless steel whip
Sailboat owners will love this version of their longtime favorite, our Style 5215. Its the same light weight, low-profile, stainless steel antenna, specially designed for masthead mounting and built with extra bandwidth for all popular AIS transceivers.
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Designed specifically for AIS transceivers
- SO-239 connector
- Stainless steel L-shaped bracket supplied for mounting
- One section
- For AIS applications
Best applications include: Sailboats
Shakespeare 5215-AIS Squatty Body® Specifications
- Band: VHF Marine Band
- Antenna Gain: 3dB
- Max. Input Power: 50 watts
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 162 MHz
- Bandwidth: 7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Ferrule: L-bracket and retaining nut, SO-239 connector
- Polarity: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test.
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Antenna Band: AIS
- Length (Inches): 3'
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 40"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 719441100810
Quick Guide (pdf)
Developed for busy shipping channels, Automatic Identification System (AIS) systems have proved all-around useful. This video explains how the system works and introduces Shakespeare's line of VHF antennas with the extra bandwidth to support AIS.
Shakespeare AI...Developed for busy shipping channels, Automatic Identification...
Customers also viewed