SI-TEX CVS 128 8.4" Digital Color Fishfinder [CVS-128]
CVS-128 Digital Echo Sounder
Features a digital signal processor for a clearer high-definition image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths. Brilliant 8.4" color LCD daylight viewable display with 8, 16 or 64 color levels, Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz operation, 1000 Watts with 8 ranges from 0-3600' and exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under boat with different sounds for fish or schools of fish.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Easy operation
- RGB output
- Auto fishing/cruising modes
- Audio/visual alarms
- Fishing hot spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with input from GPS
- Bottom discrimination mode
- Real-time multi-color A-scope
- Built-in simulator
- Lat/Lon position with input from optional sensor
- Displays boat speed / surface water temp with Optional transducer
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Over-head mounting and built-in flush mounting
What's in the box:
- Display Unit with hard cover
- Mounting Bracket
- DC Power Cable
- Operation Manual
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 14"L WT: 10.85 lbs
- UPC: 010407320748
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed
SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color Echo Sounder w/Transom Mount Triducer 250/50/200ST-CX [CVS-126TM]
SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color Echo Sounder w/600kW Thru-Hull Transducer 1700/50/200T-CX [CVS-1266TH1]