Victron BlueSmart IP65 Charger - 24 VDC - 8AMP [BPC240831104R]
BlueSmart IP65 Charger - 24 VDC - 8AMP
- Charger - The Blue Smart IP65 Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in bluetooth. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars; motorbikes; boats and camper-vans.
- The battery is charged, smartly... to perfect condition - The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, ensures better performance... and a longer life.
- Recovery of deeply-discharged 'dead' batteries - Unlike other brands, the Blue Smart IP65 Charger will attempt to recharge a deeply-discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
- Connect the battery with ease - The charger comes with both crocodile clips and M8 eyelets - making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
- Check the status of your battery remotely - The Blue Smart IP65 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. All settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
- Portable: Yes
- Charging Banks: 1
- Charger Output Voltage: 24v
- Charger Output - Amps: 8a
- Charger Input - Voltage: 100-130v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 3.05 lbs
- UPC: 8719076043218
Quick Guide (pdf)
In this video we introduce our new Blue Smart IP65 Charger, with built in Bluetooth. For technical questions see our support page: https://www.victronenergy.com/support or contact your Victron dealer, distributor or installer. You can also have a look at our Victron Community page to see if your question has already been answered there. Or join-in the conversation to help others: https://community.victronenergy.com
Blue Smart IP6...In this video we introduce our new Blue Smart IP65 Charger, wi...