Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor [BAM010700000R]
BMV-700 Battery Monitor
The BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
VictronConnect lets you get live status information and configure any Victron products which either have Bluetooth built-in, or are connected to a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
This instructional video shows how to connect your BMV-700 battery monitor. The main function of the BMV is to follow and indicate the state-of-charge of a battery. More information about the BMV-700: https://www.victronenergy.com/panel-systems-remote-monitoring/bmv-700 For technical questions see our support page: https://www.victronenergy.com/support or contact your Victron dealer, distributor or installer. You can also have a look at our Victron Community page to see if your question has already been answered there. Or join-in the conversation to help others: https://community.victronenergy.com
How to connect...This instructional video shows how to connect your BMV-700 bat...