Victron Smart Battery Monitor - BMV-712 - Grey - Bluetooth Capable [BAM030712000R]
Smart Battery Monitor - BMV-712 - Grey - Bluetooth Capable
- Bluetooth inside With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
- Download the Victron Bluetooth app Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to - customize settings, - monitor all important data on single screen, - view historical data, and to - update the software when new features become available.
- Easy to install All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
- Midpoint voltage monitoring One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected in series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual, section 5.2, for more information. We recommend our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) to maximize service life of series-connected lead-acid batteries.
- Very low current draw from the battery Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown. After shutdown due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per 100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from the battery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left in discharged state during more than 8 days.
- Bi-stable alarm relay Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
- Other features - Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge - Remaining time at the current rate of discharge - Programmable visual and audible alarm - Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed - 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit - Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps - VE.Direct communication port - Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health - Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V - High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
This video shows the BMV-712 Smart battery monitor. For technical questions see our support page: https://www.victronenergy.com/support or contact your Victron dealer, distributor or installer. You can also have a look at our Victron Community page to see if your question has already been answered there. Or join-in the conversation to help others: https://community.victronenergy.com
Introduction t...This video shows the BMV-712 Smart battery monitor. For techn...